Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I played in the Learn and Play sandbox and the other kids ostracized me

Yeah, its easy enough. Its cool to edit stuff. It would be really fun to actually go crazy with it, and try to make the pages look good. Like people even messing with other people's text to make it look uniform and organize the information. Even putting in links on someone's text to another page that has related information. I could see how it could get addictive editing a giant website. Also frustrating if some jerks kept messing with all your work. The pages look messy, noboby messes with other people's text, politeness I guess, but I think that's what you have to do to really take advantage of a wiki. But yeah, I added some favorite movies and tried linking a few to the quote page to add some favorite quotes. A sucessful excercise if I do say myself. Need I say more? Well I hope nottt because that's all there really is to the subject!

No comments: