Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Library Thing

I've seen these kind of sites before and have never been interested..but I see how it can be addicting. You add books, and you can even add your own knowledge to the pages dedicated to the particular books, or get involved in discussions. One reason I don't get into these kind of sites..sad to say since i work at a library..is that I don't read that much. However..I do have good taste..if i do say myself. Its just..with reading its very hard to tell if you're going to be wasting your time reading a book by reading crap...and there's so much of it. Yet, I suppose that's why sites like this exist. I just don't want people to see what limited amount of books I've read. But this thing is cool I guess. WORD. Or words rather...Words are what you read in a book..yeah..that's what i mean.

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/snowdens

No comments: