Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is the end..the end of the story..

Well, I must say it's been interesting. I have had a chance to learn a little bit more about what's available on the web. I think my favorite excercise was the one that prescribed that we investigate some of the sites that won the web 2.0 awards. Also, I think the information about RSS feeds was pretty informative. The google application that allows you to wordprocess on the net is something I might use perhaps.

In terms of my outlook and goals I guess I want to be unemployed so I can keep up with all that's going on on the internet.

The perspectives on web 2.0 actually made me think a little about my job, which was suprising. I thought about how my job my end up being obsolete in the not too distant future! Not those librarians though..we'll end up..trading them over the internet... a nice perspective that person wrote, but that part was just too funny...

The format..I might try to emphasize goals to complete, rather than simply just writing about the experience. Make it straightforward, find a way a participant can display what they did. I think it would be better if people were encouraged to do more with the applications they are being introduced to.

Would I do this again? Yes, because I'm screwing around while I'm at work.

No comments: