Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tea party.

This Flickr site, I haven't heard of it before...apparently it's popular. I've heard of photobucket though. So which is the Youtube of image hosting? I don't know. Or the Myspace of image hosting...I think that's more apt.


Soo, I was exploring flickr as commanded, and was using the function that displays the most recently uploaded images. I came across this table of delicious looking cakes, most likely set out for a tea party, which i gleaned from the tea kettle. I picked this image because I've always wanted to have a proper tea party...alas, I never have though. There was some pictures of Europe and stuff that browsed a bit. Apparently there's a function where you can explore a world map and click on locations to find photos related to that area... that's kind of neat. I didn't choose any of the images I found because they seemed kind of generic post-cardey type of deals.

Anyways, I wonder what kind of cakes those are. The one in the foreground on the left could be a lemon custard type of deal..The one in the front looks like its glazed with jello...or that it actually is a jello mold. That would be a weird thing to bring to a tea party though. The one behind that has coconut i bet. I like coconut flavor..though somtimes coconut can be too chewy.

Anyhow, don't read this, because you might thing i'm mental.

oh and the image:

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazyshirley/2803646347/[/img]

No comments: